Open SDG is an open-source reporting platform for managing and publishing statistics related to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It is freely available for any country or organization to reuse and can be hosted and maintained using free services.
This month, the Open SDG community launched version 2.0.0, which includes a variety of enhancements and features.
Notable updates include:
- Major upgrade: remove deprecated code and settings
- Remove support for Internet Explorer
- Disaggregation on maps
- Consistent breadcrumbs across all pages
- Design improvements for navigation, tables, search, cards, map legend, and mobile
- Support for referencing site configuration within translations
- Add back-to-top links to goals, indicators, status pages
- Accessibility improvements to indicator tags for better color contrast
For technical help in upgrading to this version, see our upgrade instructions for 2.0.0.
There are 24 countries/cities/regions already using Open SDG, and 10 more implementations are under development. Do you want to join them? To set up your own platform, visit the Quick Start Guide. Find us on GitHub or email us at email@example.com with any comments, feedback, and questions.