Open SDG is an open-source reporting platform for managing and publishing statistics related to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It is freely available for any country or organization to reuse and can be hosted and maintained using free services.
This month, the Open SDG community launched version 1.8.0, which includes a variety of enhancements and features.
Notable updates include:
- Optionally preview Open SDG 2.0.0 (next major release)
- Support for Bootstrap 5 and Chart.js 3
- Display time-series attributes in footer below charts/tables
- Dynamic display of unit of measurement in footer below charts/tables
- Dynamic chart types per unit/series
- Dynamic footer fields per unit/series
For technical help in upgrading to this version, see our upgrade instructions for 1.8.0.
As mentioned above, this release includes a preview of Open SDG 2.0.0, through an upgrade to Bootstrap 5 and Chart.js 3. For more technical help in trying this out, see our blog post on preparing for Open SDG 2.0.0.
There are 24 countries/cities/regions already using Open SDG, and 10 more implementations are under development. Do you want to join them? To set up your own platform, visit the Quick Start Guide. Find us on GitHub or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments, feedback, and questions.