Open SDG is an open-source reporting platform for managing and publishing statistics related to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It is freely available for any country or organization to reuse and can be hosted and maintained using free services.
This month, the Open SDG community launched version 2.1.0, which includes a variety of enhancements and features.
Notable updates include:
- Improvements, bugfixes, and design updates to the map feature including fuzzy search and removal of play button
- Improved support for long unit-of-measurement labels
- New features for metadata section: relative links, placeholders, related indicators, and publications
- Accessibility fixes: clearer button/link labels, high-contrast support for cookie modal, better focus outline
- Security updates for jQuery and Lodash libraries
- New features for goal pages: re-design of the indicator progress feature, custom header text per goal
- Support for data rounding logic per indicator
For technical help in upgrading to this version, see our upgrade instructions for 2.1.0.
There are 24 countries/cities/regions already using Open SDG, and 10 more implementations are under development. Do you want to join them? To set up your own platform, visit the Quick Start Guide. Find us on GitHub or email us at email@example.com with any comments, feedback, and questions.