Open SDG is an open-source reporting platform for managing and publishing statistics related to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It is freely available for any country or organization to reuse and can be hosted and maintained using free services.
This month, the Open SDG community launched version 1.4.0, which includes a variety of enhancements and features ranging from usability, data management, and SDMX support.
Notable updates include:
- Configurable and multilingual logos
- Accessibility improvements in the mapping feature
- Usability improvements on line charts
- Built-in forms for editing configuration, metadata, and data
- Darker font color for main navigation
- Optional single-icon high-contrast toggle
- Simplify disaggregation controls
- Improved handling of hierarchical disaggregation
- Data schema for control of disaggregation order
- Microsoft Word metadata input
- SDMX metadata input and output
- Added control over SDMX data output
- PxWeb and JSON-Stat data inputs
- Streamlined and simplified quick-start
For technical help in upgrading to this version, see our upgrade instructions for 1.4.0.
There are 16 countries/cities/regions already using Open SDG, and 12 more implementations are under development. Do you want to join them? To set up your own platform, visit the Quick Start Guide. Find us on GitHub or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments, feedback, and questions.