Open SDG is an open-source reporting platform for managing and publishing statistics related to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It is freely available for any country or organization to reuse and can be hosted and maintained using free services.
This month, the Open SDG community launched version 1.6.0, which includes a variety of enhancements and features related to indicator metadata and progress.
Notable updates include:
- Metadata report on data dashboard
- Reporting progress on goal and indicator pages
- Option to hide some reporting status types
- Configurable favicon settings
- Design improvements for categories, tags, and status
- Target lines (eg, “2030 Target”) on indicator data tables
For technical help in upgrading to this version, see our upgrade instructions for 1.6.0.
There are 20 countries/cities/regions already using Open SDG, and 11 more implementations are under development. Do you want to join them? To set up your own platform, visit the Quick Start Guide. Find us on GitHub or email us at email@example.com with any comments, feedback, and questions.